| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rockwell City, Ia in August is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.6 °C (60.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in August is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 99.1mm (3.9in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 13:10 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 13:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Rockwell City, Ia August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Rockwell City, Ia, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Rockwell City, Ia:
- Rock Rapids, Ia, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) NW
- Le Mars, Ia, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) NW
- Vermillion, Sd, Usa - 180.6 kms (112.2 miles) WNW
- Storm Lake, Ia, Usa - 73.3 kms (45.6 miles) NNW
- Sioux City, Ia, Usa - 122.3 kms (76 miles) WNW
- Wakefield, Ne, Usa - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) W
- Madison, Ne, Usa - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) W
- Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa - 109.9 kms (68.3 miles) SW
- Omaha, Nebraska, Usa - 107.9 kms (67.1 miles) SW
- Clarinda, Ia, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Syracuse, Ne, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) SW
- Algona , Ia, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) NE
- Fort Dodge, Ia, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) NE
- Iowa Falls, Ia, Usa - 155.2 kms (96.4 miles) ENE
- Toledo, Ia, Usa - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) E
- Des Moines, Iowa, Usa - 123.4 kms (76.7 miles) ESE
- Indianola, Ia, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) SE